summary Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) , series Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) , book Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) , pdf Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) , Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) 3deb557067 After Serving A Year And Half Of Her Prison Term, Molly Saunders Is On The Verge Of Being Set Free At Least As Free As A Former Drug Addict, Ex Con Can Be She S Granted Early Release And Sent To A Half Way House To Begin Her Reintegration Into Society, A Prospect That Both Frightens And Excites Her She S Determined To Stay On The Straight And Narrow And Make Something Of Herself, But The Reappearance Of Someone From Her Past Threatens To Drag Her Back To Her Old Life Max Davidson Takes Pride In His Successful Career As A Detective On The Police Force There S Just One Thing He Regrets, And Now He Has A Chance To Make Amends Deep In His Heart He Knows That Molly S Bad Life Choices Are All His Fault, And Now That She S Out Of Prison It S His Job To Make Sure She Turns Her Life Around For Good When Max Sees The Opportunity To Keep Molly Safe, He Grabs It, Knowing It S The Only Way She Ll Survive Molly Isn T Sure She Can Forgive Max For The Way He Treated Her, But When He Offers Her A Safe Haven, She Doesn T Have Much Choice When He Decides To Enforce The Terms Of Her Parole With The Threat Of Putting Her Over His Knee, Things Quickly Heat Up Between This Unlikely Pair Author S Note Although This Brand New Story Is A Standalone Romance, It Is Best Enjoyed After Reading The Prior Books In The Chances Of Discipline Series, As Events And People From Those Books Appear In This One Publisher S Note This Sweet Love Story Contains Scenes Of Domestic Discipline As Well As Graphic Love Scenes Between Consenting Adults
[Read] ➱ Chance of Redemption (Chances of Discipline #5) Author Tabitha Marks – Motyourdrive.co.uk
- Little Nuggets of Wisdom
- What Will Fat Cat Sit On?
- Moose: A Memoir of Fat Camp
- Pitching My Tent: On Marriage, Motherhood, Friendship, and Other Leaps of Faith
- The Host
- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
- Glynis Has Your Number: Discover What Life Has in Store for You Through the Power of Numerology!
- Midnight Sun [2008 Draft]
- Anybody Can Be Cool . . . But Awesome Takes Practice
- Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism
- Eat, Pray, Love
- How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art